Welcome! We are excited that you have chosen us to be your partners in the care of your large animals. Below are the steps to take in order to establish yourself and your animals as patients with our clinic.
- Please read over the forms below. We require a signed consent form at each new client appointment, and then ask for it to be filled out once annually moving forward. You can either print it, sign it, and mail or email it to us, or you can fill one out at your initial appointment. In addition, all clients must have an up to date Credit Card Authorization Form on file, which you can fill in and have available at your visit.
- To schedule your first appointment please call the office at 978-302-7983. We will be able to discuss your animals and their individual needs, which will allow us to schedule appropriate length of time for your first visit. We ask that you have any relevant medical history available at the time of the visit, if applicable.
- When making your appointment, please be sure to let us know there are any important driving directions or landmarks. We rely on GPS to travel to our clients’ barns, however, some locations are so remote that even GPS can be unreliable.
- Please have your horse or other animal caught up and in the barn before your appointment.
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. If you need an estimate before your appointment, please contact our office, so we can provide you with one.